test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Data corrupted and serious lag in the Dyson Sphere

dixon#4204 dixon Member Posts: 57 Arc User
I'm not 100% sure this is an issue within the game or an issue with my PS4 but I've had 4 cases of corrupted data error messages in STO. I've rebuilt the database several times and reinstalled the game. After a reinstall it will work fine for a while, then, seemingly at random, I will get a corrupted data, reinstall notification. Never had this issue until the last couple of weeks.

Also, probably unrelated, Dyson sphere ground battlefield is just about unplayable at the moment. Severe lag and pause issues. Again, never had this issue occur in the past.

All my other games are working fine.

Comments

• Options
    UPDATE. Just had corrupted data again. Reloaded but with a different toon. Works fine. Switch to my main and I get the corrupted data blue screen again.
  • Options
    More data corrupted, data corrupted, data corrupted. More reformat PlayStation ... More data corrupted. Can I please at least get an acknowledgement that you have seen this post?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,017 Arc User
    I had issues like this for a while on my PS4.
    I hauled the disk drive out, connected it to my PC and ran a disk surface checker.
    It was riddled with errors from about the middle of the drive out to the 3/4 mark, after which is was clear again.
    I opted to replace the drive. It may be worth trying this yourself.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/