test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Logo drop-down has never worked properly on XBox (likely also PS)

thetrekspertthetrekspert Member Posts: 31 Arc User
The Fleet Logo drop-down option on XBox (and presumably PS because they are largely the same entity, relative to PC) has always just provided a blank space that you can't select.

I honestly wasn't aware until earlier today that it actually, y'know, was supposed to do something! Hahahaha

I always figured it was an early-days "legacy" option or something that wasn't available on any platform.

I'm not personally one to do fleet logo stuff, but I'm sure there's a large contingent of players who would love to.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,328 Community Moderator
    /moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    It seems to work on some of the older ships, but more recent ones are totally bugged and do not update the Fleet Logo.

It's also disappointing to see this option is missing on quite a number of ships. It would be nice to have an area somewhere on each ship where we can display our Logo.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    thetrekspertthetrekspert Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    > @baddmoonrizin said:
    > /moved

I figured that if it's on XB, it's also on PS, so I played it "broadly"