test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Khonshu patrol - cannot complete

syagriansyagrian Member Posts: 44 Arc User
Syagrius@syagrian

On the patrol map

The mission progress says "Defend Khonshu" , but all attackers are dead, the patrol mission is not advancing.

It says "Briefing" with a check, "Repair Knonshu's Hull" checked and done, "Repair Khonshu's Warp Drive" checked. Defend Khonshu - all dead (aside from the disabled Terran Science Vessel) and no further attackers. Everything just sits.

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    Same here for me. This is the first time I've played it so I don't know whether it happens all the time or just now and then.

I zoomed around the map looking for hidden attackers but did not find any.
  • Options
    explorerbigjonexplorerbigjon Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Played this patrol yesterday 1/25 no issues. Played patrol 2 times today 1/26 and experienced this bug only once.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    It's definitely intermittent, I played again today with the same character, ship, everything and it was fine.

I wonder if it's like the Discovery Lukari ship-in-the-spore-field rescue patrol where you could break it by killing certain fleets too quickly?
  • Options
    syagriansyagrian Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Yeah, worked for me today too.
  • Options
    charlesdonovancharlesdonovan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Just wasted my time trying to get this to complete.
    Very discouraging.
  • Options
    lemminger83lemminger83 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I got the same issue! VERY frustrating! :(
    qc13grtl44vw.png
  • Options
    nighthood007nighthood007 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    Platform: PC

Character/Account: James Christopher Night / Nighthood359

Bug/Issue Description: Khonshu Khaibit patrol can't be completed, at the Defend the Konshu part there are no more enemies spawning.

Steps to Reproduce: Tried the Patrol twice

Additional Media: N/A
  • Options
    shadow4fox3shadow4fox3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Same here. I did the mission the other day and it came up with the bug, then today it happened twice in a row.

H'Lukk@ShadowFox43
    PC platform

I destroyed the larger ship first then the frigates and beamed the injector over. no coalition appearing. No sub goal os hold out. Just defend the Khonshu.
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member Posts: 408 Arc User
    Just happened to me as well, first time however.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Seems to happen if the Terran Galaxy Dreadnaught fails to warp in. Seems to be a bit twitchy about timings, if you complete the first part steal the injectors then beam them to the Khonshu before engaging the Terran Command Cruiser it seems to increase the chances of no Galaxy Warp in.
  • Options
    gb1dtfgb1dtf Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Same here tried twice today and wont complete.
  • Options
    lerxst#4365 lerxst Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Happened to my today as well. I did not engage the Terran Command Cruiser before transporting the injectors.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    weird. it's been flawless for me I have done it every day sometimes twice if I don't want to do the jupiter patrol, where i found that sometimes you get hit by a never ending debuff
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    acker#7170 acker Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I have to fly behind the Khonshu after repairing it in the final fight. Wait for Khonshu to take hull damage then engage.