test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Annie Wersching dies at 45

lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/annie-wersching-actress-timeless-star-221318038.html

Well that was unexpected. Apparently from cancer. Another name for the memorial wall

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    Ann Wersching Known to our universe as The Borg Queen (Picard) has sadly passed away aged 45 from Cancer. Jonathan Del Arco (Hugh) paid a fitting and moving tribute to her. I reads as follows ..... Rest in peace beautiful anniewersching I was a fan from the first time I saw you on 24 and when you came to our show I was so excited and you were sweet and fun and brilliant. Your work on Picard was stunning and haunting, little did we know what you were going through. All my love to your children and husband and family. Long Live The Borg Queen!.

Ann is also renowned for 24, Runaways, Vampire Diaries, and as Tess in The Last of Us game.

I echo Jonathan LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    Well, guess that particular Borg Queen won't ever be showing up in STO.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,264 Arc User
    Probably not unless Cryptic hadn't recorded lines with her prior to her death.

still even without that 45 is way too young of an age to die these days RIP.
  • Options
    darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    Annie Wersching who played the borg queen in Star Trek picard has died as the age of 45.
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • Options
    spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    So young. Very sad indeed.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    Threads /moved and/or /merged
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch