test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Loadout broken again after patch 24/Jan

cyan027cyan027 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
Now your loadout will be automatically refreshed EACH TIME you have a map transition. That means you have to SAVE your loadout before map transition happening or your new loadout change will lose. However making loadout change that require items stored in bank can only happen on ground, or in deep space summon merchant service. But changing gears on ground can NOT be properly saved into loadout so the changing will lose anyway.

The only way to avoid this bug is BRING ALL your GEARS into system space, make loadout change and SAVE then go...very annoying.

Comments

• Options
    conradhauserconradhauser Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    This is very annoying after I add items onto my ship it doesn't stay in place!!!
  • Options
    pigeonofclaypigeonofclay Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    It works, but annoying as you are unable to do it at the shipyard.
  • Options
    yinepuhotepgamesyinepuhotepgames Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Same problem here. Nothing like popping into a mission after re-filling all your ship's slots, only to discover that the slots were emptied while the mission loaded. Especially a problem when it's one of the event missions.
    --

Coffee, chocolate, bacon, and phasers. What more do I need?
  • Options
    mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Getting this also, seems to happen after moving from a ground to space map. It's also not consistent, some ships it's all non-consoles, others just deflectors, shields, impulse and warp engines and yet others maybe one or two weapons and/or consoles. Utter pain when you realise your warp core has been either removed or changed for a standard issue one.
  • Options
    achasseachasse Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    same running around trying find everything after it gets taken off has been my playtime since patch. even saving loadout in space after fixing it and it still takes everything off. gave up playing till they get this fix just not worth it or the headache
  • Options
    gradstudent1gradstudent1 Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    Yes, I am experiencing this as well.
  • Options
    renebrehmer#9819 renebrehmer Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Ran into this on my Risa Corvette yesterday . Swapped the core in the shipyard, saved the loadout, beamed up, and oh, it switched back to the old core and the changed loadout hadn't saved even though it said it did.