test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

coordinate colonization fleet starbase project

syrupofsquillsyrupofsquill Member Posts: 159 Arc User
Can not donate common prisoners or civilians like it used to be required to coordinate colonization project. If people can no longer donate common then what are people supposed to do with them? Been bugged for a week, annoying since it blocks the winter project. Was hopeing upates could be fixed or rolled back since it was obvious not in a condition to go live.

Comments

• Options
    sofiarivas#5677 sofiarivas Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    I've noticed this too, it's annoying.
  • Options
    tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    Yes, it's a shame that you can't donate civilians, it was my favorite project for fleet marks. I don't know what to do now with colonists and prisoners, I'll probably throw them out through the airlock.
  • Options
    sofiarivas#5677 sofiarivas Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    tmassx wrote: »
    Yes, it's a shame that you can't donate civilians, it was my favorite project for fleet marks. I don't know what to do now with colonists and prisoners, I'll probably throw them out through the airlock.
    There is a universal endevour that comes up now and again for prisoners and there is a operations duty officer assignment for colonists, but personally I only ever used them for the fleet project.

• Options
    I left out refugees. This project has always been vital for anyone building a fleet to get rid of excess civilians, refugees and prisoners that will go no where else in a fleet after they fill up fleet projects and fill up in character duty roster.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if this problem has been acknowledged or is planning to be addressed or has already been fixed or not?
    I cant help but feel that this is absurd depending on how vital this project is for anyone who builds a fleet to clear common civilians, prisoners and refugees from their duty roster that clog it. Can not donate common prisoners, civilians or refugees to the Starbase coordinate colonization project is the problem Im referring to to avoid confusion.