Map you were going to: NA
What steps tried to resolve: NA

What the issue is:

I bought all the ground gear from 8472 reputation. 4 Items;

Counter command Exo Armor
Counter command personal shields
Counter command Bio molecular polaron rifle
Counter command Engineering kit module - Nanite medical generator

After equipping all the items I only get 3 of the 4 piece bonus set, cannot get 4

P87BCLK.png
k24kom8.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    husk10#9106 husk10 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Nanite Medical Generator isn't part of that set, hence why it shows missing. You need the Counter Command kit frame.
  • Options
    sofiarivas#5677 sofiarivas Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Nanite Medical Generator isn't part of that set, hence why it shows missing. You need the Counter Command kit frame.

Yes it is, it states it is in reputation from 8472 and it's what I bought. It is the ONLY kit module in 8472 reputation that I can buy being an engineer, the description to get the 4 piece states "Counter-Command Profession Specific Kit" - And that is what I bought "Engineering Kit module". There is no other ground kit in 8472 reputation for me to buy, only that one. If it's not in there then clearly there is something wrong, either in the description for requirements or it is missing in the reputation store.

1iVfhmX.png
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    No, it isn't, the tool tip says nothing about being part of a set. Look in the Counter Command Store under Kits or you can get one for free by doing the mission "Surface Tension" in the Dyson Sphere.
  • Options
    sofiarivas#5677 sofiarivas Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Look in the Counter Command Store under Kits or you can get one for free by doing the mission "Surface Tension" in the Dyson Sphere.
    And where in the game does it say this? - It doesn't, as I said all it states is "Counter-Command Profession Specific Kit" - if the game doesn't tell you where to aquire it then that is a bug, an omission in the description, whatever you want to call it, without the information within the game what are players supposed to do?, guess?, hope for the best? - It would appear so. Howver you want to look at it if information isn't included as to where to aquire said item, then as per other reputation ground sets it's only reasonable to assume they are in the actual reputation projects and to assume the omission of said information is a bug.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,020 Arc User
    The 'Profession Specific Kit" that is the 4th part of the set comes as a mission reward from "Surface Tension". The fact that it is a part of the set can be seen in its' tooltip.

The Kit that can be obtained by running a Reputation project, whilst having the same name, isn't a part of the set. The tooltip doesn't show any information about it being a set-part.

This 'feature' is quite annoying and misleading, but that's the way it is, and has been since April 2014.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    It says "Counter-Command Profession Specific Kit", not Kit Module which is what you bought. The fact the Kit Module doesn't say it's part of a set in the tool tip should have been a clue it was the wrong item. Therefore your claiming a bug in the four piece set is in error as you didn't have the four piece set equipped.