test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Duty Officer Donation UI Glitch

aeonthehermitaeonthehermit Member Posts: 218 Arc User
edited December 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The Civilian Duty officer requirement for the Starbase "Coordinate Colonization Efforts" project currently appears to be broken - the project accepts non-civilian officers and does not accept colonists or prisoners as previously.
STO in a shellnut.
"I always hope for the best. Experience, unfortunately, has taught me to expect the worst."
-Elim Garak

Comments

• Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,990 Arc User
    The Civilian Duty officer requirement for the Starbase "Coordinate Colonization Efforts" project currently appears to be broken - the project accepts non-civilian officers and does not accept colonists or prisoners as previously.

I also have this issue.
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Another "glitch" introduced with the new system is when you contribute resources for a Reputation project a pop up appears showing you have earned 0 fleet credits and your current total fleet credits.
  • Options
    tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User

Same here. Coordinate Colonization Efforts was my favourite starbase project and now does not work with civilians (prisoners).
  • Options
    aeonthehermitaeonthehermit Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Update: the project has been fixed to exclude non-civilian duty officer, but does not appear to accept Colonists or Prisoners as was the case before this update to the doff donation system.
    STO in a shellnut.
    "I always hope for the best. Experience, unfortunately, has taught me to expect the worst."
    -Elim Garak
  • Options
    ardenwolfeardenwolfe Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Same. Great patch, Cryptic.
  • Options
    Been informed from members of my fleet of the same issue of coordinate colonization taking non civilian doffs and not accepting colonists (really in a coordinate colonization mission?) or prisoners. tried it out and it is not working correctly for me either.
  • Options
    ardenwolfeardenwolfe Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Is a fix coming soon or is this now sticking around for good?
  • Options
    mkelley64#6850 mkelley64 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same issue across three accounts.
  • Options
    lathoriclathoric Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same Here. Help!