test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Quadrant story not able to be collected as Temporal Recruit

khayautikkhayautik Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hello, I have completed the delta quadrant storyline, it’s showing 100% complete in my mission logs. However, in my temporal transponder, it is not allowing me to collect the reward for completing the chapter.
Tagged:

Comments

• raven85#0705 raven85 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Maybe you need to do the kobali crisis side quests, they used to be part of the main story and are required for the ps trophy. Check your incoming hails (they might not show up at lower levels, other side quests open up when you hit max level)
  • khayautikkhayautik Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I’ll give that a try!
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    As mentioned above, the missions on Kobali Prime are considered a part of the story arc.
    After completing Acts I, II and III, and the full Delta Quadrant arc in the Journal, the accolade for it will pop which will pop the PS Trophy/Xbox Achievement, and it also unlocks the relevant story reward for Recruits.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • khayautikkhayautik Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yea, that was 100% the problem, we f course they don’t make tooltips match to state you need to complete the Kobali crisis as a temporal agent.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Those missions are listed in the accolade (which is what unlocks the reward) but they're not mentioned in the tooltip for any of the Recruits. It's also not that obvious that completing the accolade is what unlocks the reward.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/