test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

October update made game unplayable

Have you been playing STO on Xbox? You've noticed we received an unannounced update that left us as second class citizenship. We cannot post on the dilithium market nor the exchange, send out invites, or anything to do with physical or virtual keyboards or even take a simple screenshot. Nearly every tfo will kick us from the server, and have to restart the game entirely. Not to mention all of the content we have never seen, for no reason either, that would make the game complete. Why are we treated as second class? Please add any other issues that have arisen in the last few days, maybe us lowly console players could get even a junior grade engineer on the duty, I'd be better than the current service level.

Comments

• Options
    proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    Can't say I've experienced most of the issues you mention here, either last month or now. Dil market and exchange listings have been trouble-free for me and the in-game keyboard has been fine too. Invites and screenshots I would't know as I've done neither in a long time. There was a period of being kicked out of the game when loading in or out of a TFO or patrol after the October update but that's been back to normal for a while now too.

Haven't seen any issue with yesterday's update apart from the Xbox Live/Microsoft one of not being able to start the game, but that's working again now. Maybe there are some more new issues, but I've not interacted with all the new stuff as yet.
  • Options
    josh#0694 josh Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Did Daniels send you on a temporal mission and leave you stuck in the past? Everyone on Xbox had most of these issues (not the exchange issue) last month and they were all addressed by Cryptic in subsequent patches. Have you updated and logged in since you had these issues? This is all old news and has been corrected.