test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game crash after TFOs

after a playthrough of any TFO I am booted from the server and game crashes. This has also happened during story missions and on maps such as the Dyson sphere. Since this latest patch the game is increasingly becoming unplayable. Lag, weapons not acting properly and some just won't activate at all. navigation in the menus has become glitchy as well. I may Uninstall the game and reinstall to see if this fixes some of the issues but I doubt it, I really love this game but with this amount of issues it's becoming unplayable in this state. Has anyone else had these issues or others? Is there word of it being addressed? And will there be compensation for the loss of gametime working towards events and daily tasks?

Comments

• Options
    lightbringer#4379 lightbringer Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I am also having the same issues
  • Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Same here, although uninstalling and reinstalling won't fix the issues since it was the patch, that while fixing a couple of things, broke a dozen more.
  • Options
    black25#1340 black25 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    (Flaming, trolling comments and discussion of moderation removed. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • Options
    systematic#4747 systematic Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    this leaver penalty for the game "loosing connection" and getting logged out when starting a tfo is getting old
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    (Discussion of moderation removed. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • Options
    Thank you now read the rules
  • Options
    jasonb#9493 jasonb Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Well it's been a week since the garbage patch and after today's update I can see nothing is resolved. I was able to log in for a bit but now I can't even do that. I was disconnected saying I was idle for too long, and this is while I was actually playing. Now I get to the load for the character screen and login fails. What is going on and why hasn't any of it been addressed?
  • Options
    oneill#3401 oneill Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same here, times out on retrieving characters screen