test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

XBox One camera issue

This is only affecting my Engineering captain; my science and tactical ones are fine.

When I go to a space mission from a space map, I no longer can rotate the camera. This makes targeting enemy ships somewhat difficult. I'm fine if she goes from a ground map to a mission, but if she's in space and warps somewhere (like the Blood of the Ancients mission), the camera won't respond to the right stick moving. It still locks when R3 is used, and will move between targets, so it's still recognising I have a stick.

What's going on, why does it only affect her, and how can I fix this?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ilustriailustria Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    This happens to me on my Gamma recruit constantly (who is a Science officer so it would not seem to be related specifically to career). It is wildly annoying but, as a bandaid at least, seems to be able to be fixed as soon as you notice it by going into "Options" "Controls" and switching the "Camera Follow Type" to Never, then exit out of the menus, and then go back in and switch it back to "On Move".

Hoping they fix it soon but I think I first noticed it about December of 2021