test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug report suggested by Zeon

shepard#5332 shepard Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I came back from a TFO. I switched to another ship. A bunch of stuff was missing when I tried to load the saved build. RCS were missing, I noticed more Herald beams than I had, Herald dual heavy cannons missing, same turrets missing, Fleet temporal heavy dual missing, allocators missing, some show up more than I had, Revolutionary equipment disappeared, consoles disappeared, Kobayashi Maru disappeared and couldn't reclaim it because it said I still had one... It's a disaster. From now on, I'm using the ship manager at ESD. So it was suggested that I do a roll back. Although if that works, I may lose items, purchases, event progress, etc... That's fine. I just need it back the way it was. But this was by far the weirdest thing to ever happen in this game.
To be exact, this is the best I can retrace. I came back from a TFO (don't remember which one). I switched from the Tal Shiar Battlecrusier T6X to the Romulan Tactical Warbird (in science warbird skin). Of course the saved load outs are not showing in the ship slots, so I click the name to load that saved load out. It usually loads everything. But it didn't. So I figured maybe the stuff is still on the previous ship. So I switched ships again. Still not there. Not in the inventory, nor the bank. Then I went to switch back to the warbird, and in the ship list, it showed the Tal Shiar Battlecruiser as the ship icon. Then I tried going to the ship manager and removing the warbird to grab another from the cstore. It fixed the icon problem, but all my stuff that went missing or was seemingly replaced, still nowhere to be found. That is all I can remember. 2 nights ago. So I need a rollback to no less than 4 days by now.
Post edited by shepard#5332 on

Comments