test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not gaining endeavor points and did not receive accumulated endeavor points

jkwrangler2010jkwrangler2010 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
Since the endeavor has been increased to 750, I have not received any new endeavor points after completing them. My endeavor bar is stuck at 13,500/20,000. Also, I have been completing endeavors since I've reached level 600 a year ago. Other players have reported they have been able to use accumulated endeavor points on the new cap increase, but I have none to use.

Comments

• Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Join the club. We have... nothing, no perk points that we earned over the last 11 or so months, and no progress toward earning more.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    darkthorne70darkthorne70 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I got some perk points but found I am making no progress on earning more. A friend of mine who maxed after I received almost twice as many points (43 to 75). We both did it daily. So, color me confused on what is going on with this.
  • Options
    captainbouchardcaptainbouchard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I´m in the same boat my endeavor bar is stuck at 17,838/20,000. I have been completing endeavors since I've reached level 600 a year ago :(. I issue a ticket, they respond this: "Hello captainbouchard, We've received other reports of this same issue. It is a known issue and the developers are currently investigating. Unfortunately Customer Service is unable to resolve the issue directly so we will need to wait for the fix to come from the development team. We are currently unaware of an ETA for a potential fix".
  • Options
    parisalexandria1parisalexandria1 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I have an account that is in a similar situation. Apparently I earned about 144 endeavor points after reaching 600 on 4 different characters. I guess these were assigned to the characters who actually earned the endeavour points, but when they were allocated they went into the general account back. So now all characters on that account show 744 points. Great. But now, like the rest of you....I'm not progressing to the maximum of 750. I guess I should be grateful that the game was keeping track after 600. Still...I wonder why these characters are not progressing.

Characters on my second lifetime account are progressing normally from 600. That account recently reached the 600 plateau and is now at 607 and counting....so it is working for some characters.
  • Options
    captainjgeecaptainjgee Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    I completed every daily and universal endeavour since the system came out so was one of the first to get to 600. I have continued to do the endeavours and have not missed a single one but when the limit was increased to 750 I only got 13 perks. I am therefore stuck on 613. I'm not complaining, I'm sure Cryptic will get around to fixing it at some stage like they did before when the same thing happened when they increased the endeavour points to 600. I'm only making then aware of the problem.
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Endeavor related issues are known and being investigated internally.