Options

Endeavor ranks expanded ... again

2»

Comments

• Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    Something weird is happening.

When I log on on other characters, I suddenly have more points than before.

When I first logged on today, there were 14 points waiting to be allocated. I spent them all. I just logged on to my Andorian toon, and there were two points waiting to be spent.

I used those points, and now I've logged on to my KDF recruit, and there's another two points waiting to be spent there.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    Fed Klingon character, two more points. Used them
    Switched to Fed Vulcan. Three points waiting to be used.

So eh... check your other characters if you think points are missing.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    Earned max rank almost a year ago. Yeah, I'm one of them. Logged in and was hoping to have points waiting for me as I have never missed a day of endeavors since. But no, I had nothing. Logged in on my alts. Only 1 alt had 1 point. Now, I can't even earn any points at all. My progress tracker is at 0/20,000 for the past 2 days. I'm stuck at 601 and can't progress. What gives here?
  • Options
    sierra078sierra078 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    They need to add an incentive for people to continue doing endeavours after they've maxed out. Like giving dil after you earned all specialization points. Maybe a random mark box or choice of fleet, rep, or unrefined dil. Some kind of epic reward for continuing to earn points. I'm also getting that weird issue where you spend point on multiple characters. Is this a precourser to making endeavours character specific?
  • Options
    wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    I just discovered something.

The alt on whom I did the VAST majority of Endeavors in the past year since hitting 600 - a KDF Recruit - does NOT earn any Endeavor points toward Perks. I checked the total (and took a pic) before and after completing an Endeavor. While I received the box, it did NOT register an increase in points toward a Perk point.

If that's the bug, then the amount of points I ended up receiving makes a lot more sense - although I still can't figure out why I got varying amounts of 2-5 on different alts unless it was somehow tied to the alt on whom I just happened to have hit the 20K total by doing an Endeavor.

How do I report this that the KDF Recruit alt doesn't register Endeavor points?
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    @wideningxgyre Just make a thread in the Bug Reports subforum. There's a sticky thread in there with the suggested format to use. Just.make sure you give them as much information as possible, so that they will be able to find the issue, replicate it, and fix it. Thanks.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    I just crossed 750/750, and wanted to note for those who believe they are missing progress ....

I found my two primary KDFs are completing some endeavors but NOT receiving any progress points (3,200, etc).
    When I switched to a Fed character, then the points would accumulate for the additional endeavors being completed that day. For me, not a big deal to notice missing out in parts of two days of completing endeavors.
    But if some of you are mostly/completely using KDFs to complete endeavors, I have to wonder if that's how you got hosed.

Hopefully someone of import notices this post and looks into it.
This discussion has been closed.