test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Characters are busting out of their shirts

nedhr#1045 nedhr Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
bw8g2r8g6i25.jpg

My captain and officers are busting out of their overly tight shirts. The Naked Now may have aired in TOS and TNG, but that doesn't mean my captain and officers should be too sexy for their shirts too!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,489 Arc User
    I think it would help the devs if you mentioned the names of these costumes that have these problems. I know one of them is a skant but don't know the names of the other outfits. Thanks.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    nedhr#1045 nedhr Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    In order, left to right, top to bottom, they are the Skant, 23 c Andorian, Miner Shirt Short Sleeve (long sleeve same problem), Nol-Ennis, Colony Shirt, Ennis, Mirror Coalition, The Original Series Medical, and Miner Vest with Miner Shirt Short Sleeve undershirt.

The Skant, 23 c Andorian, and Original Series Medical are Zen purchases. The Ennis, Nol-Ennis, and Mirror Coalition are mission rewards. The Miner set and Colony set are Fleet tailor purchases.

It doesn't seem to make a difference whether they're selected through "Jacket Loose" or "Jacket Tight" for those that can be equipped in either category.