test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Disconnected from Server and massive lag

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
(Flaming, trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    michaelsdstmichaelsdst Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Same here. Was disconnected and can not log back.
    GIVE US THE TYPHOON! Enough said...
  • Options
    nikkobrisbanenikkobrisbane Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Server is down again. Emergency maintenance. I had awful lag
  • Options
    krisxr400krisxr400 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Anyone else unable to login after todays update? Game loads, select toon from start screen, goes to a waiting que that says your number 1900 of 1910 when screen goes away you'll be logged in, screen goes away aaaand disconnected from server.
  • Options
    conclainconclain Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hamster died too many logins =/
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,325 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    A little disappointed here, mostly at myself for allowing thought that this time the new content would be released without a hitch.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    gotchea33#9973 gotchea33 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same here server down again
  • Options
    tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    Just a heads up there are various problems logging in at the moment.

First 3 attempts just kicked me back out to login screen, failed to connect.

Next 4 attempts told me the servers were full and there was a queue of 560, then 800, then 1,100, then 1,400 players to log in.
    "When this screen disappears you will log in" - except the first 4 times the screen just kicked me back out to login and had to get a new place in the queue.

5th attempt put me into a queue of 1,800 players, finally logged in after a long wait.

Managed to get one Red Alert done, then it disconnected me.

Subsequent attempts to log back in are giving "failed to connect" messages.

Going to leave it for a few hours, but seems there's some server issues Cryptic needs to look at.
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    maybe they'll reset the 20 hr timer, and let me get a second day of progress on event straight away. It's happened once or twice previously.
  • Options
    michaelsdstmichaelsdst Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    I got the same issue, as many it seems.
    GIVE US THE TYPHOON! Enough said...
  • Options
    kalenathkalenath Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2022
  • Options
    rmt16rmt16 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I do understand that you don't like the fact that the server(s) are not reachable anymore and that you are frustrated because of the repeating pattern of (major) updates like lag, hitches and so on... All we can do now is wait unfortunately.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,333 Community Moderator
    edited September 2022

I can understand your frustration, but let's keep it civil, folks.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    starrider#9095 starrider Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    Launcher now says back up 11:30am Pacific time. That's 95 minutes from now
  • Options
    kalenathkalenath Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2022
  • Options
    husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 1,593 Arc User
    I don't believe that many people really where itching to see WW.

Server restart hopefully solves the issue. All well so much for speed clicking accept on the overnight Admiralty missions.
  • Options
    littlesarbonnlittlesarbonn Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    It's all my fault. I sent one of new purple doffs on a mission to sabotage networks, not realizing how literal he was going to be with the mission. My old doffs would just have done what I asked while going out for coffee. My goof.
    Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
    Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
    Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
    Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire
  • Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    krisxr400krisxr400 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    It's all my fault. I sent one of new purple doffs on a mission to sabotage networks, not realizing how literal he was going to be with the mission. My old doffs would just have done what I asked while going out for coffee. My goof.

LOL :smiley:

Thats as funny as an exocomp doff that gets critical success every abujitsu tournament!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,026 Community Moderator
    krisxr400 wrote: »
    LOL :smiley:

Thats as funny as an exocomp doff that gets critical success every abujitsu tournament!

I used to send Dr. Sybak on Routine Turbolift Maintenance because it seemed every time I would send anyone there... critical failure, mass cas in sickbay. So... send the trouble magnet.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    revan#7581 revan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Computer says no.....
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    Can't even select any characters to log in past the default. It just sits there on Loading...
    I see endeavors got increased again, though.
This discussion has been closed.