test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug - Lighting Glitches after 8-23 Maintenance

centralcontrolcentralcontrol Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
handle: The Kraken@centralcontrol (but is happening to all characters on my account)
Last map you were in: Qo'nos
What the issue is: With today's update on PC, the entire screen except HUD is washed out in bright white. HUD appears unaffected. Also occurs in login screen, character images and background washed out but "Choose your character" and HUD ok.
What steps you already tried when attempting to resolve your issue (if applicable): Made sure my graphics driver was updated, after update, no change. Tried switching characters, no change, also happens on login screen.
nw7zi0lpr133.jpg
Post edited by centralcontrol on
Tagged:

Comments

• centralcontrolcentralcontrol Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    qj16fwfowzj8.jpg
    99ok4k13jhu5.jpg
    9rqvfdp9dr1j.jpg
    zg1l8v3yyb3n.jpg
    I tried turning Lighting 2.0 off, still problematic but seems to invert the white to black:2cyv9od76f3o.jpg
  • pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    Yeah, I can't see a bloody thing; just like above. Not sure how I'm supposed to do anything outside the UI.
  • highcasualtyratehighcasualtyrate Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Exact Same here and im playing on Steam Deck.
  • jcsteelejcsteele Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    I'm still having problems tonight after reporting this on a different thread earlier today. I'm hoping for an emergency maintenance tomorrow.
  • sandman229sandman229 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Somehow the Brightness setting got set to 190%. Going into Options -> Display on the character select screen let me change it back to normal.
  • alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    I had this problem as well, but you can solve it easily by adjusting the brightness setting in the display tab to 100%
    sandman229 wrote: »
    Somehow the Brightness setting got set to 190%. Going into Options -> Display on the character select screen let me change it back to normal.

Yes, this appears to have resolved the problem for me. Thank you