test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Silik Flight Deck Assault Carrier Enigine trail visual slot bug/not working

nermasnermas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi everyone! So, I recently got the Fleet Silik Flight Deck Assault Carrier. In my playing around with the visual slots, I found that the standard yellow engine trail when NO visual engine is added, still shows up even when using a visual slot. Pretty sure the yellow trail is actually a part of the shield visual slot, but it is the long back bar thing that glows yellow.
I've added on rep shields, rep engines, and even a few mission rewards. Nothing stops the yellow trail. On other ships, the normal trail color DOES get overwritten by whatever is in the visual slots, so it isn't the shields or engines. Just something with the Fleet Silik.
Hoping anyone has a simple fix.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Have you tried equipping the Shield in the regular shield slot to see if it changes the colour from there?
    If it does, then the Visula slot is clearly faulty.
    If it doesn't, then it may be a fault with the ship itself.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    nermasnermas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Just tried that out. So, with the Lukari Rep shield, I put it into the shield slot for my actual shields, rather than my visual slot. Same problem. There is still a yellow trail that comes from the default trail. The long bar in the back. The Nacelle I guess.

From what you said, it seems like there is an actual problem with the ship itself then. Hopefully this helps the devs figure out a fix.qbfctf9jme65.png