test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing T5 Galaxy Dreadnought Cruiser

errowscerrowsc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Before Free to Play, Star Trek Online had a referral program that you could bring new players into the game and be rewarded. By bringing in 5 new players, you were rewarded with an account unlocked Photonic Tribble, Photonic Bridge Officer, and the T5 Galaxy Dreadnought Cruiser. I brought in 5 players back then and they all became monthly paying subscribers. I still have the Photonic Tribble and Photonic Bridge Officer accessible from the ZEN store however the T5 Galaxy Dreadnought Cruiser is not an option. It doesn’t not show the ship as purchased or with a ZEN amount. It is not in any of my character Dry Docks or active ships. It is missing from the list of Starships that can be claimed from the ZEN Store on all my characters.

Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution? Thanks for any information!

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,009 Arc User
    I've checked my Z-Store and it shows just fine for me, at least...
    It may be because it's not a ship I've managed to purchase - I really don't know.
    aa2x2lhcivmb.jpg

Are you absolutely sure it's missing for you? You're not scrolling past it in error?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    Hello inferiority,

I have looked over it and filtered the ZEN store however it does not show. Other players have also told me it is in their stores for sale, but it is just missing from mine. One of my oldest characters does have the Admiral Card for the ship and all my level 65 characters can purchase the T5 Fleet Version of the ship on Earth Space Dock for 1 Module. The system knows my account had it but none of my characters have access now.

ha7tzdfb4jqr.png

d3xgpcdpp4xr.png

lvxyoempxsi2.png
  • Options
    timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Have you looked in the Legacy Unlocks or Promotions Tabs ???
  • Options
    Hello timelords1701,

Unfortunately, nothing was under those tabs ether.

uiko96da2i7l.png

hdakqfd9pl1k.png
  • Options
    I tried to reproduce your screenshots but it still showed up for me.

However, I did notice that the Ship Requisition Officer has it listed only as a "Dreadnought Cruiser", so might it be worth trying to search for it only as that?
    vjyc2ba1j1ap.jpg
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Hello again inferiority,

I did a filter at the Ship Requisition Officer for "Dreadnought Cruiser" and the ship is missing there too.

The only Dreadnought Cruiser ships available are:

Fleet Dreadnought Cruiser
    Dreadnought Cruiser (T6)
    Fleet Dreadnought Cruiser (T6)
    Temporal Dreadnought Cruiser (T6)
    Jem'Hadar Vanguard Dreadnought Cruiser (T6)
    Buran Command Dreadnought Cruiser (T6)
    Fleet Cardenas Command Dreadnought Cruiser (T6)
    Qoj Command Dreadnought Cruiser (T6)
    Fleet Qoj Command Dreadnought Cruiser (T6)
    Legendary Command Dreadnought Cruiser (T6)
    Legendary Dreadnought Cruiser (T6)
    Terran Lexington Dreadnought Cruiser (T6)

yrsgykh9nze3.png

4fxatqcac56y.png

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Well, it was a bit of a challenge to try and figure this out, but I think we're beat on this one.
    Your best option is to communicate with Customer Support, opening a ticket for them to look into this, if you haven't already...
  • Options
    inferiority,

Thank you for all the help in trying to solve this issue. I have checked all my characters and they are all missing the ship. I have included three images of the ZEN Store from characters on my account. One is a Level 65 Klingon Recruit, a Level 65 Federation Gamma Recruit, and I made a new Level 1 Federation character still in the tutorial.

l29hcb0wdgen.png

8ggm7yye6tnf.png

6lo1v5shrubp.png

• Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    As it was never bought with Zen, have you checked to see if it is in the Legacy or promotional tabs?

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    Hello dirlettia,

I have check there. No luck... There are pictures of my Legacy and Promotional Tabs on earlier posts.