test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

unable to log in

zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
I havent been able to log in for two days. im australia.
I cant brain I have the dumb

Comments

• Options
    ba68ba68 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Same here. Can get as far as the character selection screen, but when I try to enter the game, I get the spinning wheel of death for a couple of minutes, followed by the message "Connection to the login server has timed out. Try again later." Haven't been able to get into the game since the summer event started!
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    zzzspina01 wrote: »
    I havent been able to log in for two days. im australia.

Are you using ARC or Steam. Have you tried using the .exe file to bypass ARC
  • Options
    i tryed both. nether works. just tryed again. cant log in for the 3rd day in a row.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    zzzspina01 wrote: »
    i tryed both. nether works. just tryed again. cant log in for the 3rd day in a row.

Have you contacted support. On the launcher have you tried force verifying. Make sure on demand patching is also not checked.
  • Options
    bigblock1989#2559 bigblock1989 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue. I can't log in on any veteran character I was able to create a new character and was able to play with no interruptions. Then after logging out, I have been unable to log back into any created character.
  • Options
    timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I am in Melbourne myself and have not had any problems signing in this past week, my internet provider is IINET using the NBN..
    What service providers are you all using ???,
    As i know from past experience that cogent was a problem for many connecting through the relays to cryptic, but IINET never followed through that route thankfully.
    Also i never use ARC (unless used for claiming a code) and definitely never through steam.
    There is a way to do a trace route, but its been a long time since i did it, someone with better info would have to explain how to do that test for you to try..
  • Options
    im in Logan/South Brisbane.i have telstra nbn. i have started a suport ticket.
  • Options
    just randomly loged in. and working today.