test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 6/30/22

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
edited July 2022 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 6/30 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    corerunner#1772 corerunner Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    Is there a way to fix the random ship console and weapon unequipts and maybe add a bit more customization like the new 2409 tutorial bridge and maybe make a phaser lance armed version of the Yorktown hull without the Lexington torpedo pod. also Miranda gamma nacelles for Constitution refit.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that was causing hangar relaunch timers on the Legendary Miracle Worker Multi-Mission Science Vessel to not benefit from Aux Power.

Ah. I was wondering why it took so much longer for hangar bays to reload when I would use this ship instead of the (stat-wise) very similar Vesta.
    Guess that explains it.
    Added unique animation stances for those brandishing rifle, pistol, shotgun-style, and dual pistol ground weapons while out of combat.

That's nice. I think. Curious what they look like, will check it out ASAP.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    There is a serious ammount of lag in the game. Making the floater almost impossible to fly or accomplish anything in.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    ^I noticed this. I had to adjust my graphics down a bit from all the way up to medium and that made things better. Hopefully things will get better though.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Yeah, I encountered a significant amount of lag before doing the Flying High mission late last night, so I closed the chat window. That is what I usually do when the lag gets bad. I noticed the Flying High quest person has new VO which I was not expecting and sounded great. I do not have an opinion about the new VO for the female dance coordinator yet. Have heard some backlash about her VO in-game and in the forums though.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    ^I noticed this. I had to adjust my graphics down a bit from all the way up to medium and that made things better. Hopefully things will get better though.

I actually dulled down some of the graphics by 1 setting and noticed a difference, but there are times when the lag gets sooo bad the floater is still uncontrollable. Thankfully this is not non stop, there are times when i can play and the lag doesnt last for hours like it was on day 1.

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    I did the Dance Contest and experienced the new VO for the Dance Instructor. I noticed oddly that the previous VO from ZeroniusRex is still present at the beginning when she is calling out the dancers to the dance floor to get ready. Then starts the new VO from the woman who states things flatly without any excitement. One of my fleetmates jokingly compared them to someone's mom or a Karen. I do not know if there is a male dance instructor anymore since I only did it once last night. I would like the old voiceover of ZeroniusRex added back to the Dance Instructor. It should never have been replaced in the first place even with her departing from the dev team and not a SAG member. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
This discussion has been closed.