test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So now they're giving out womens clothing 2 wear???

that kuumaarke visionary ground set, thats her outfit.......no thanks.

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Could you rephrase your inquiry?
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    If you are talking about the Kuumaarke Visionary set, it is not "clothing" it is a gear set, and like all gear sets it does not automatically change the look of your character. In this case, since it is a set, having all of it will probably unlock optional costume pieces in the tailor, but they are always entirely optional in sets like that.

So what is important is what the set does, not what it can look like if you want it to. If you like the stats but not the look then just use the set and forget about the optional visuals and stick with your current costume, if you have something with stats you like better then use it instead, or mix and match however you want.
  • Options
    timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Apart from the thing visually sitting on the shoulder of mirror Kuumaarke, is'nt it basically a similar outfit to what the Inquisitor is wearing.
    Besides if you think that is basically female clothing only, you may be forgetting about the Skant..
  • Options
    ulmanchunulmanchun Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    All star trek clothing is UNISEX. yeah remember the skant but yet they won't allow men to have booty shorts which are from terran mirror outfits. i mean what is the deal with that. how about the bear skin shorts or whatever "dancers" wear during that one nimbus mission. it would be fun and you never know what people are up to in the holodeck and get called into duty and if you are KDF... anything clothing goes. Damn i really want to get access to have booty shorts for the men. i had the set up an orion bikni squad for one alt and would totally like a squad with some dudes in that picard pirate harness with booth shorts because why the heck not because it is totally undercover gear for the shady underworld parts of space.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    Even by the standards of modern 21st western countries Kuumaarke's outfits (even the one the prime universe version of her wears) don't really strike me as "female only" but rather unisex work clothes, yes they're worn by a person who (as far as we know) identifies as a woman but the design itself could be worn by a man just fine (and IIRC is worn by random Lukari NPCs in Dranuur of either sex). Since we're not literally getting her clothes but rather clothes that use the same general look.