test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Advanced/elite vanguard gunships still missing from stores

Last patch I believe was supposed to fix this but at least for me advanced/elite gunships still wont show up in the stores. Anybody else having this issue or figured out a workaround?

Comments

• Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    I probably can’t help you. But have you commissioned both ships? Some of the dilithium store requisitions require all ships in your active roster in order to affect the store.
  • Options
    triniton82#4253 triniton82 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Yes, both vanguard carrier and bugship are commissioned.
  • Options
    ghostbottle#7985 ghostbottle Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Prior to the patch that broke everything I had the following frigate hanger pets unlocked:

-Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier [T5] + Jem'Hadar Attack Ship [T5] (Phoenix Prize) => Hanger - Jem'Hadar Attack Ship
    -Jem-Hadar Vanguard Carrier [T6] => Hanger - Jem'Hadar Vanguard Gunboats
    -Jem-Hadar Vanguard Support Carrier [T6] => Hanger - Jem'Hadar Support Frigate

After the patch, this is the status of each store (All unlocking ships are in my active roster):

Rare store (EC):
    -Hanger - Jem'Hadar Attack Ship: Listed but not purchasable (greyed out)
    -Hanger - Jem'Hadar Vanguard Gunboats: Not found
    -Hanger - Jem'Hadar Support Frigate: Purchasable

Advanced store (Dilithium):
    -Hanger - Advanced Jem'Hadar Attack Ship: Not found
    -Hanger - Advanced Jem'Hadar Vanguard Gunboats: Not found
    -Hanger - Advanced Jem'Hadar Support Frigate: Purchasable

Fleet store:
    -Hanger - Elite Jem'Hadar Attack Ship: Listed but not purchasable (greyed out)
    -Hanger - Elite Jem'Hadar Vanguard Gunboats: Not found
    -Hanger - Elite Jem'Hadar Support Frigate: Purchasable
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    Sphere Builder Arehbes Frigate is locked as well when it should not be.

While on the subject of pets the pet personal space trait "Friends in Unusual Places" is broken it does nothing.
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    Pottsey@Pottsey
    Map: ESD or Fleet Starbase
    Map Move: NA
    Issue: Hangar Pets locked or missing from vender and unable to be brought. For example Sphere Builder Arehbes Frigate and the Jem'Hardar pets the other posters talk about. Ships to unlock these pets are owned and was able purchase them in the past.

Bug2:
    Pottsey@Pottsey
    Map: NA
    Map Move: NA
    Issue: Two part bug. Personal Space Trait "Friends in Unusual Places" is broken it does nothing. Bug 1 is the trait text is completely different to the trait blog text. So we are not sure how it is meant to function. Bug 2 is the trait appears to do nothing. It doesnt do what the text on the trait says and it doesnt do what the text in the blog says. I tried looking at Hangar Pet cooldowns no change, I tried to slot in Distress Call Abilities and no change in global cooldown.