test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cantina & Ferasan swimsuits

shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
edited June 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just went to put my kitty’s on Risa and I see that the swim suits on males are bugged out
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    Please forgive the correction, but I think you meant to say "Caitian" and not "Cantina."

With that being said, I do agree that swimsuits do need some bug work.
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    > @roninwolf1981#2968 said:
    > Please forgive the correction, but I think you meant to say "Caitian" and not "Cantina."
    >
    > With that being said, I do agree that swimsuits do need some bug work.

I suspect they typed in their phone and autocorrect has no idea what a Caitian is supposed to be 😁 Mine suggests "Captain" instead 🤔

But that being said, could you specify the issue OP? What is bugged?
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Probably that the clipping. Not tried any of the mail ones but the female ones on certain species, Caitian, Mokai Klingoffs make them unusable without breaking the AUP as the tops vanish into torsos.
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    The male swim trunks have a massive clip it is bad enough that you would be able to see it’s doodle that is how bad it is