test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loadout issue / Items completely gone

cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
edited June 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Character name: T'Ren@CuChulainn74

This started yesterday, I think. I logged into my main Science character to run the Pahvo space event mission. I had used this character frequently in the last event without issues. After logging in, I switched starships. I'm not positive anymore, but I think it was my T6 M-M Recon Explorer that I switched to. Most of the loadout did not load into the ship at the time. I beamed down to DS9 and tried some quick fixes. I switched ships again, tried loading the saved loadout, beamed up again. This didn't load the build either. Since I just wanted to get the event done for the day, I didn't feel like troubleshooting the problem at the time. I switched characters for the event daily and then logged off.
I logged on again today and figured I'd see if I could get the loadout sorted. Unfortunately not only won't the loadouts work, but the items missing from the loadout are completely GONE from my inventory/bank. I can definitively say I didn't remove these items myself. They're just gone. Here's one screenshot of a build missing most of the items. These items were ranked and upgraded extensively, so they represent a massive investment of time and dilithium. I can't even say for sure if any other items are missing, because I can only see what's not loading in these builds. 064bs1210r2j.jpg
Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
vGdvFsX.jpg

Comments

• cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    For what it's worth, that screenshot is obviously not my T6 Vesta. That's from my Legendary Crossfield, which I switched to in my efforts to figure out what's going on.
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    That is quite concerning, I'll pull your character internally and give it a gander. If you have lost all those items I'd recommend asking Customer support to rollback that character to a day or so prior to before you lost the items.
    Thank you for looking. It means a lot.
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    I did confirm the items are missing and have escalated the character to software. But you will need to send in a customer service ticket and ask them to rollback the character
    I've put in ticket #752850 with Support. Thanks for the guidance.
    vGdvFsX.jpg

Thank you so much for having a look, @chrian#9670. It means a lot.
    vGdvFsX.jpg