test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why is there no 23rd century Gorn bare chest option with Gorn Tunic?

captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
I mean really - the Gorn Tunic is a 23rd century costume, but there is no option to use the 23rd century Gorn chest with it? You know, as 'seen on TV' in the TOS episode 'Arena'.

Please fix. :)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,343 Community Moderator
    This is what we were supposed to get for TOS Gorn costume options (from Agents of Yesterday launch):

34RKNCr.jpg

I've brought it up several times that we are missing items/options according to this image.

GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    and met with silence or ??

No, I've spoken with Kael about it on occasion and even gone so far as submitting a list of missing items when asked, not only with the Gorn, but also missing Orion costume items from Agents of Yesterday. But despite bringing it up now and again, unfortunately, there hasn't been any movement on that yet.

I know that Kael has also been campaigning for us to get the remainder of the MACO/KHG/Omega costumes. And as far as I know on that, they still haven't figured out how they want to do that.

GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator

No, I've spoken with Kael about it on occasion and even gone so far as submitting a list of missing items when asked, not only with the Gorn, but also missing Orion costume items from Agents of Yesterday. But despite bringing it up now and again, unfortunately, there hasn't been any movement on that yet.

I know that Kael has also been campaigning for us to get the remainder of the MACO/KHG/Omega costumes. And as far as I know on that, they still haven't figured out how they want to do that.

Isn't Kael also bringing up TOS Tricorder as well as a costume piece? I think I heard him say something about that in a livestream. And as a Costume Fiend I welcome more options.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

Isn't Kael also bringing up TOS Tricorder as well as a costume piece? I think I heard him say something about that in a livestream. And as a Costume Fiend I welcome more options.

Hopefully we'll finally get the gold MU Captain's Vest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oOqQ38XLv8
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    I just wish the TOS tricorddr would working correctly on TOS toons or boffs that we get from k13 instead of them having 24th century ones
  • Options
    captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    This is what we were supposed to get for TOS Gorn costume options (from Agents of Yesterday launch):

34RKNCr.jpg

I've brought it up several times that we are missing items/options according to this image.

Wait, so the assets are already in the game, but aren't available to the players?
  • Options

34RKNCr.jpg

Wait, so the assets are already in the game, but aren't available to the players?

As far as I can tell from this image, yes? Unfortunately, though, this thread has fallen into necro status. /thread
    GrWzQke.png
This discussion has been closed.