test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Boffs can't follow through open doors on Dyson Ground Battlezone anymore

Don't know what this latest update was about, don't know why it was even directed at Dyson Ground. Boffs can't seem to follow me through the open doors if they close. I can run ahead a little ways, and as soon as the door closes behind me, the boffs freeze and don't follow.

Comments

• Options
    scorpwanna#3529 scorpwanna Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    So, nothing about this then?
  • Options
    roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 569 Arc User
    I noticed that BOFFS tend to stall and freeze on corners and barriers; I've seen them stall on the concrete barriers on that colonized moon in the "Time In A Bottle" mission, and some of the corners of the Dyson Ground Battlezone.
  • Options
    scorpwanna#3529 scorpwanna Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    I've played Dyson Ground Battlezone for years every day doing the dilithium grind. They've always been able to run through the doorways to follow me until a recent update. Use to, if they were 20 yards behind and you'd run through a door and it would close, they could run to the door, it opens and they run through following. Now though, as soon as the door closes, they stall and can't seem to follow. :(
  • Options
    roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 569 Arc User
    Strange that it happens half of the time I'm there on the Dyson Ground Battlefield...
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    It's still happening.