test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Captain and BOFF equipment removed during map change

warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
edited May 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I noticed that the Personal Shield from my captain and the Elachi Walker Combat Pet Device I had equipped on one of my BOFFs was sitting in my inventory even after I had them equipped.

I had earlier fitted my ship and went into 2 patrols for starship mastery. I was at ESD space when i did this. The two patrols were Ninth Rule and Wanted. When that was done, I saw that I needed to do a mission and see Ferra at Star Fleet Academy. So I beamed down, saw him, completed the mission and got a bunch of my DOFFs.

It was when I looked in my inventory and I noticed the Personal Shield and Elachi Walker Combat Pet Device were there and not on the characters I mentioned.

My captain is Arracourt@Warmaker01.

Additional details: This was a new Delta Recruit I had made yesterday. I also have not used the Loadout System with this character, I have nothing saved.
XzRTofz.gif

Comments

• warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    It's happened twice more where my captain's personal shield gets dumped into the inventory. Circumstances were similar, doing the same patrols out of ESD space, but on one of these occasions I beam to ESD itself and saw the shield unslotted.

It has not happened again with the Elachi Walker Device so far.
    XzRTofz.gif
    edited May 2022
    It happened again for only my captain's personal shield.

Circumstances: I was just completing an Infected Space Advanced TFO. I checked my captain while I was still in the TFO and she still had her shield on when I was checking what stuff I had collected to scrap from the TFO. I departed the TFO and returned to ESD Space, then to ESD itself. I looked at my inventory and there was my captain's personal shield again, it got unslotted.
    XzRTofz.gif
    edited May 2022
    It's happened again. Starting point was Starfleet Academy. I did an Infected Space Advanced TFO real quick. I checked my captain's equipment before exiting the TFO and everything was where it should have been. I exit the TFO, taking me right back to Starfleet Academy and it's gotten worse.

My Terran Guerilla Combat Armor, personal shield, and a stack of 20 Large Shield Charges were removed off my captain and dumped into my inventory.

All this with my posts so far in this thread have all been with the same character from the original post.
    XzRTofz.gif
    edited May 2022
    Goodness, this just happened just after my above post. I put my gear back on that got removed by the game, I beamed to ESD because I need to change ships. I'm over at the shipyard area of ESD and I reclaim the Lukari Ho'kun Science Vessel. I double click on the ship's crate in the inventory and right when the game grants me the ship, it pulls off captain's armor, personal shield, and stack of large shield charges right in front of my eyes.

There's my captain's items dumped into the inventory by the game just after I reclaimed the Lukari ship.
    L7Z1fUR.jpeg

I have to stress this is a new Delta Recruit from yesterday, and I do not have any saved loadouts at all with this character.
    XzRTofz.gif
    Happened again. I had done Wanted patrol, completed it, returned to ESD. I go to the Shipyard to sell off the junk and upon opening the inventory, I see my captain's armor, personal shield, and large shield charges sitting there again.
    XzRTofz.gif
    I was playing the mission Diplomatic Orders. I visit Vulcan, do my business there, and depart. I return to Sector Space, open my Inventory, and my captain's armor, personal shield, and large shield charges are sitting there again.
    XzRTofz.gif
    edited May 2022
    So I tried something different as I continued Diplomatic Orders. After I dealt with the first Klingon encounter in P'Jem space, I switched out my armor to Advanced Chromodynamic Armor and the personal shield to Sompek Personal Shield. I beam down to P'Jem and this is what's happened:
    The personal shield stayed on but the armor still came off, as well as the large shield charge device.

dQxonaJ.jpeg
    XzRTofz.gif
    Completed the mission Stranded in Space. Upon returning to Sector Space, I see that my captain's armor and large shield charges were removed by the game and put into the inventory. The personal shield remained equipped just fine.
    XzRTofz.gif
    Logged in today with the same character and queued up for Nukara Transdimensional Tactics Advanced. I checked and my captain had her equipment slotted before going in. Once the TFO was completed and I returned to Sector Space, I saw the armor and large shield charges were unslotted. I will say that I didn't verify if they were unslotted when I entered the TFO. Should have checked.
    XzRTofz.gif
    edited May 2022
    Started work on Researcher Rescue mission. I beam aboard Kassae Station to begin the ground portion of the mission. I found that my captain's armor and large shield charges were unslotted again.

Edit:
    More issues on this same mission. I continued to complete the ground Kassae Station portion, then the space battle. I beam down to do ground part of Kassae IV for this mission. When I beam down I check and my captain's armor and large shield charges were unslotted again.
    XzRTofz.gif
    Same character, different equipment, different mission, same problems.

I equipped the recent Kuumaarke Visionary Ground Set. I started work on the Secret Orders mission. I beam down to do the ground portion of Klingon Weapon Research Facility map. I check my inventory and armor from the new ground set and my large shield charges were unslotted.

So it doesn't matter what ground armor I'm using, it's always coming off, including my large shield charges. My stack of large hypos have never come off.
    G6gHbvc.jpeg
    XzRTofz.gif
    edited May 2022
    Came across the same thing, this time on a different character. This character is also another new Delta Recruit from this event.
    Character name is S'aina@Warmaker01

For a good long time in this Delta Recruit Event, I had her equipped like so:
    OjaMdhJ.jpeg
    But the gear of interest will be
    Harmonic Lure Kit Module in slot 1
    Terran Guerilla Combat Armor
    Cyclic Modulation Sniper Rifle
    Sompek Personal Shield

I had equipped the full Kuumaarke Visionary Ground Set for a Operation Wolf TFO.
    The weapon took the place of the Cyclic Modulation Sniper Rifle.
    The Kuumarke Visionary Universal Kit took the place of the Harmonic Lure Kit Module.
    Same thing with the set's personal shield and armor.

I complete Operation Wolf and begin work on the mission "Lost and Found." I beam aboard DS9 and I look in my inventory: The game unequipped the Visionary Set, including the set's kit module, and put back the equipment that I mentioned first.
    XzRTofz.gif
    Update to the previous reply with my character S'aina.

I re-equipped my Kuumaarke Visionary ground set and dipped in to do a personal instance of Defend Starbase One. I complete it, return back to DS9 Operations, and I see the game unequipped my set and put back the Harmonic Lure Kit Module, Terran Guerilla Combat Armor, Cyclic Modulation Sniper Rifle, and Sompek Personal Shield.
    XzRTofz.gif
    Continuing play with character S'aina.

I am doing the mission Spoils of War. I do the initial Badlands space battle, then enter the ground phase of the mission at the True Way base. The game again, swapped my Kuumaarke Visionary Set again like previous times. I swap it back, continue, and complete that part of the phase.

The mission then has you beam out into space combat against several True Way ships in the Badlands. Before engaging in combat I looked over in my captain and saw that my Kuumaarke set still remained equipped.... This is good.

I complete this second Badlands space combat phase and depart the system as instructed. I return to Alpha Quadrant Sector Space and turn in the mission for rewards. I check my captain and she still has the Kuumaarke set still on. Again, this is good.

I start work on the next mission, Jaberwocky, which has instructions to go to Bajor to return the orb. I have a feeling when I beam down into a ground map my stuff will get unslotted.
    I start the Jabberwocky mission instance at Bajor whick takes me to Bajor space. I check my captain and the Kuumaarke set is still on. Good to go.

I deal with the True Way attacks in space. To continue the mission I beam down into the Bajor: Hathon 1 map. It is here where the game swaps out my Kuumarke set and puts the old gear back on, exactly not what I wanted.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • sledgehammer79sledgehammer79 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Today I unlocked the Kuumaarke set, after i equipped on my captain every map change restore the equipment i used before... madness... :/ in half an hour i re-equiped about 20 times but i really getting bored of this
  • ariccavariccav Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I have the same issue. I beam down or go to a ground mission, for some reason the weapons I had are changed back to other weapons.
  • philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    logging out on my ship or esd right now unslots everything except my ev suit