missing console slot

diesel#3831 diesel Member Posts: 36 Arc User
yv9r77msqedq.png

8nqgx24qkfw3.png

wtf? where is my console slot?

Comments

• stusaysmoostusaysmoo Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    This seems to happen when you drydock a ship with an "X" upgrade 5X/6X, it will come back out without the extra Uni slot.
    Don't drydock unless you have no choice! Loads of people are affected but I didn't yet see any official response as to when we can expect it to be fixed. I have about 12 ships sat in DD that I cant use while they work this out....
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,312 Arc User
    stusaysmoo wrote: »
    ...I didn't yet see any official response as to when we can expect it to be fixed.
    It's acknowledged in last week's patch notes as a "known issue", which is optimistic for a fix this week or next...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • diesel#3831 diesel Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    stusaysmoo wrote: »
    This seems to happen when you drydock a ship with an "X" upgrade 5X/6X, it will come back out without the extra Uni slot.
    Don't drydock unless you have no choice! Loads of people are affected but I didn't yet see any official response as to when we can expect it to be fixed. I have about 12 ships sat in DD that I cant use while they work this out....

Just to note: if the ships are from the Zen store, or the Event Store, they are account unlocks, meaning you can dismiss and reclaim them for free. The upgrade is also an account unlock.

So if the ships fall into that category, there's really no reason to drydock them in the first place, and if they ARE drydocked and come out flawed, you can just dismiss and reclaim.

(To note: this ONLY applies if that's where YOU got the ship. Some ships are available by the above sources AND as lockbox, lobi, Phoenix, or promotion rewards... if you got it from one of those, it's not reclaimable... for example, there's certain T5 Zen ships you can get with the Level 61 promotion.)

TY. figured out myself to reclaim ship. didn't know that this stuff is also broken)))