test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to Train Bridge Officers on some abilities.

I am have been unable to train bridge officers on multiple abilities, mostly ground. As far as I can tell, it is not possible to train bridge officers on any of the ground skills from the Emerald Chain lockbox and many of the Summer and Winter Event ground skills such as Anchors of Grethor.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kinla#9845 kinla Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    (PS4 Console) So I can finally apply the Gre'thor's Chains I, II, & III manuals for my officer. They've been taking up slots in my bank account forever. However my officer can not use them or apply any new ability at the moment. There stuck on what they had before the update. Also, the Away Team abilities are now showing Space Abilities (Beams, Cannons, etc.)

"Striving to make better, oft we mar what's well."
    --- William Shakespeare
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    kinla#9845 wrote: »
    So I can finally apply the Gre'thor's Chains I, II, & III manuals for my officer. They've been taking up slots in my bank account forever.
    Training Manuals don't *train* when they are stored in the Bank and must be in the Inventory.
    Although with the current bug around training Bridge Officers, if you've managed to figure out a way to do it, I'm sure we'll all be glad to hear it. :wink:
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    kinla#9845 kinla Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    True. They were in my inventory but I couldn't use them, so they've been sitting in my bank for over a year. Every few months I'd put them in the inventory try to use them, then see it still doesn't work, spew a few expletives, and then put them pack in the bank for storage. Funny that a worse bug would allow me to finally use them. Go figure. Can't tell if they still don't work after the fix, but sure as heck I won't be getting those again.