test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

If you could buy one of the Legendries as a single ship, which one would you buy?

skrimshaw72skrimshaw72 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Personally I’ve been wanting to get the “Legendary Intrepid Miracle Worker Multi-Mission Science Vessel” since I first saw it on the 10 year anniversary bundle, but I simply can’t justify paying $200 when I really only want 1 ship. I’ve been flying the “Vesta” bundle ships for a few years. When “Esquiline” came out I got it, and been flying it on my main ever since. They are perfect for me. Science/tactical with a few shuttles I love it!

Voyager was my favorite Star Trek series, and over the years I’ve already purchased all the other Intrepid variants, so if I was able to buy just one of the legendary ships instead of the whole bundle, I’d love to get the Legendary Intrepid Multi-Mission. An Intrepid class with a few hanger pets would be perfect for me.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,665 Arc User
    Constitution, yo. And I mean the TOS one, the good one. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,523 Arc User
    Constitution, hands down.
  • Options
    captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    Oddessy, or scimitar. reasons: most bang for your buck in terms of traits and consoles.
  • Options
    faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    If you could buy the 10th anniversary ships individually? Legendary Defiant and Legendary Glenn. No question. Above and beyond cosmetics and fan desire they are also really well laid out ships that are incr3dibly easy to turn into awesome performing ships. A runner up might be the Legendary T’liss. Especially if you have the Vanguard trait from the Legendary Jem Bug. That is one of the better ships for making use of that.
  • Options
    foxfire2000foxfire2000 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    The 10Th Anni leg pack is just awesome, i love my TOS connie, and i love that Matt Jeffries Phase II connie skin, and with some mixing you can come up with a TOS version of the Excelsior, which is fantastic
    looking.......that and the temporal pack which i am still enjoying to this day.
    ys9eb32mrpb3.jpg
  • Options
    jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Very much the very ship that started it all - the Connie. I've always had a soft spot for the overall mid-century look in general, so pretty much everything TOS ticks those boxes for me.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I already own all of them, so I guess none? Even if I didn't though each bundle has had multiple things I wanted, so idk that I would have made an individual purchase even if I could.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,665 Arc User
    Very much the very ship that started it all - the Connie. I've always had a soft spot for the overall mid-century look in general, so pretty much everything TOS ticks those boxes for me.

;)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2022
    I'd love for them to offer a Single Ship for the 10 Legendary Bundle, or even two (of their choosing) in a smaller Starter Bundle; that would later discount the cost off the FULL Bundle to encourage more to get it. I mean doing that for the 10th Anniversary makes sense.

Still... ...will they ever do it, or how well would it incentivize them to consider, the partial or full bundle?
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    The problem is they would want to sell those two ships for 60$-a-pop. A two pack is almost as expensive as the Anniversary Pack on sale. You know what they say in Last Jedi, right? “This won’t go like you think…”
This discussion has been closed.