test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blood of Ancients lava tubes lighting still a problem.

roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 564 Arc User
edited April 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
e12xsnnduzxy.jpg
8okzwkd1zxxl.jpg
It looks like the lighting issue is either still a thing with Blood of Ancients, or it recently became a thing with today's patch (I wouldn't know, since I haven't played this stage since before the patch that fixed the lighting for The Power Source/Secret of the Ancients/Sphere of Influence).

I've played Sphere of Influence to troubleshoot, and I see no observable problems.
v34nn7ln8pwg.jpg
I just realized I've still yet to finish The Power Source, so I'll update this post when I get through with it.
*Update:
ukomo8eqwsnz.jpg
The Power Source/Secrets of the Ancients, the final 2 missions of the New Romulus Aid arc, are showing no problems with the lighting.

Post edited by roninwolf1981#2968 on

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    It looks like the lighting issue is either still a thing with Blood of Ancients, or it recently became a thing with today's patch (I wouldn't know, ...
    No, it started when we had the issues with "The Power Source" and "Sphere of Influence".
    At the time, I actually reported the bug for all three missions, but since Source and Sphere were more prominently encountered with people playing those missions, they were fixed.
    "Blood of Ancients" wasn't fixed at the same time and remains unfixed!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/