test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek The Motion Picture ► 4K ◄ The Director's Edition Trailer

timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
edited April 2022 in Ten Forward
The definitive vision of Director Robert Wise debuts exclusively on Paramount+ April 5, 2022.
Film arrives on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray in September with extensive new bonus content.
https://youtu.be/tJmxfW35YdI

Looks pretty sharp, especially that shot of the ship carrying VGER at the end.
I do hope most of the movies get this visual treatment over time..
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Debuts April 5, 2022.
    *looks at current date: April 25, 2022*

Um... time travel much?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Debuts April 5, 2022.
    *looks at current date: April 25, 2022*

Um... time travel much?
    I try not to as much these days, plays havoc with the timelines, last time i did i had a cat, when i came back i owned a dog (Damn cause and effect).
    Plus my chameleon circuit broke and my tardis got stuck as a beer fridge..lol

Kidding aside, i am keen to see and own the Blu-Ray version due out in september of this year.. ;)

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    I couldn't resist. ;) Besides Temporal Mechanics gives me a headache.

I'd honestly prefer to see Wrath of Khan more, but like you said, hopefully they all get a remaster.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    /moved to Ten Forward
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    /moved to Ten Forward

I see a BaddMoonRizin.. ;)
    I have always wanted to do that..

Apologies on the wrong placement of thread, Thanks for moving @baddmoonrizin ..