test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Legendary Jem'Hadar Vanguad Pilot Attack Ship does not unlock Jem'Hadar Attack ship Hangar Pet!

Greetings,

when the new legendary Dominion captain's bundle was announced on the STO websites, there was a passage in the legendary ship's description that read as followed:

"This ship also has a small added bonus of being added to a very short list of ships that unlock a player’s ability to obtain “Jem’Hadar Attack Ship” and “Jem’Hadar Vanguard Gunboats” hangar pets, provided the player also owns a Jem’Hadar ship with a hangar bay."

However, if you purchase the captain's bundle and claim the ship, those hangar pets (at least the classic Jem'Hadar Attack Ship) are not unlocked for purchase, even if you have several variants of Jem'Hadar carriers as owned and claimed/flight ready starships in your hangar.

I already contacted support for this a day after release, and support told me this could be a bug, they would proceed this to the responsible people and i should adres this in the forums. However, the fresh released patch notes say nothing about correcting this bug.

Did anyone else recognize this or even care about this? I hope they will fix this soon, since i more or less purchased the pack for unlocking those pets accountwide.

Comments

• Options
    al1endr0pal1endr0p Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Attack ship did not unlock for me either.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    Often, to unlock the requisite Hangar Pets, you need to have both ships in your Active Roster at the same time. If they're just unlocked or discharged, the game systems won't recognise the unlock requirement.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    This is fixed internally awaiting verification.
  • Options
    al1endr0pal1endr0p Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    have both vanguard carriers and the jem'hadar Dreadnought and the legendary sitting in my shipyard "Active Roster ", Found the Rare version, but still no Advanced Version (Dilithium store)