test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2nd Chance Store Bug

avalon314avalon314 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
This occurs under the Reputation Tab, On the Left hand bottom corner --> you will find your coupon progress token. This is usually under the Second chance pop up. I started with 950 / 3000 tokens and bought 2 (two) second chance event for about 2000 zen each. Each of the purchase should give you 700 tokens each ! Since I purchase 2x it should have given me 1400 tokens to add to my 950 but it did not do that... So i was told to post this here by a GM just in case someone have encountered the same....

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,305 Arc User
    Which 2 events did you buyout? Not all events contribute to the Campaign progress.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • avalon314avalon314 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I bought the Klingon event and the the last one with Janeway as a toon price....
    edited April 2022
    Those events have been the only 2 to run so far, and the buyout gives you (700 minus 50*number-of-days-played).
    Since you had 950 tokens, you clearly had some days played in each event and the buyout would have taken you to 1400. (That's a maximum of 700 per each event subtracting 19 days worth of play across the 2 events.)

e.g. If you played 9 days of an event, you'd buyout the remaining 5 to complete it and get 250 points of campaign progress.

What do you currently have?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • avalon314avalon314 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    HI,
    The events I'm talking about were the Borg event not klingon... (my bad) and of course the Janeway one... and I had to pay full price for both of them to complete.... And to start with before i bought the events - i already have 950 tokens already... and after buying the event completion.... I only still had 950 tokens... So i was concluding i did not get any tokens especially if i am paying full price for them.
    Event Campaign IV has only had those 2 events and if you didn't play any of them, then you wouldn't have had any points.
    However, if you bought out both events without any prior progress, you should now have a total of 1400 points.