test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Galaxy Class Window's/Saucer Deflector missing...

thevaliant47304thevaliant47304 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited April 2023 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I know STO has been priding itself on accurate models for ships we've seen in the show. Great job too! That said, I noticed a 'burn a hole through your eyes' painfully obvious once you see it error. On the Galaxy class lower saucer, just forward of the registry numbers, we're missing the large bank of 4 squared windows (some also refer to as the secondary deflector).

Anyway we could get this fixed???
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• thevaliant47304thevaliant47304 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Not to mention the copied Galaxy Class version saucer of the Nebula Class has the right windows.
  • captainrc1captainrc1 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    I know STO has been priding itself on accurate models for ships we've seen in the show. Great job too! That said, I noticed a 'burn a hole through your eyes' painfully obvious once you see it error. On the Galaxy class lower saucer, just forward of the registry numbers, we're missing the large bank of 4 squared windows (some also refer to as the secondary deflector).

Anyway we could get this fixed???

Yes, please.

zv66x44hmssm.jpg
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,310 Community Moderator
    /moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • doctorfunke1doctorfunke1 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    I am seeing this on all my Galaxy-class variants

zxagx6xs48dx.jpg
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    188gttk3574j.jpg
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • doctorfunke1doctorfunke1 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    still missing

7523rzlyyxvu.jpg
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    That's not something you fix in a day (or even 3 days), that involves changing the ship geo so this will take whileas they'll have to have a ship artist change that geo so it matches that version of the source material (there's multiple versions of the Galaxy used in the shows even when depicting the same ship).