test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Counterpoint bugged

jadizbanejadizbane Member Posts: 59 Arc User
edited March 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just completed Counterpoint TFO and did not get a progress token or any reward for that matter and i am really pissed off

Comments

• justincase#6638 justincase Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Counterpoint fails to end, thus players do not get reward progress. While the other changes made to the event are welcome, the failure to complete the event is not welcome.
  • msduckmsduck Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Same here
  • mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    Yes, happened a couple of times, seems to eb when DS9 reaches 0% health.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    Same here. Counterpoint failed to end just now. Had to eat a leaver penalty on my alt acct. Hopefully when I can get back in it won't bug.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • msduckmsduck Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Suddestion: They should extend this event annother week while they get the bugs out,
  • jameswilliejameswillie Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Same happened to me. Had to leave and got lever penalty as a reward.
  • kdftoonaltkdftoonalt Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Well my other toon (not setup for forums) boxrus006@boxrus2 and wiiist007@wiiist007 we started at 1220, played Counterpoint, fails for some reason much like everyone else above me. I then after afk penalty gave it a second try and now at 2:14am, I have wasted 2 hours with my teammate as we try to complete Counterpoint not once but twice as part of your "grind success" event. I expect that we will get credited 2 days of completion, 100 Progression for the campaign and a choice of rep choices. I say expect because this event worked until, well something about win 10 and some changes and obviously there wasn't any Q&A to make sure this doesn't happen so now there are only two missions we can complete till a bug fix is probably issued on Monday.

Don't ignore us but find everyone who did counterpoint, how many attempts and credit all of us this is starting to get real old, fast. How can we tell if a mission has a major mission never going to end bug.
  • kdftoonaltkdftoonalt Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Also after a while the game will end the instance for the event and still no credit (x2) and (x100 progression campaign points) and no 2x reputation boxes. So that mission really is broken badly.
  • decobryldecobryl Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have experienced the same problem two nights in a row. I don't know if this means anything, but both times, DS9's HP had been completely depleted.
  • captuntouchablecaptuntouchable Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    decobryl wrote: »
    I have experienced the same problem two nights in a row. I don't know if this means anything, but both times, DS9's HP had been completely depleted.

Came to say the same thing. I've had the bug happen both times DS9 dropped down to 0%, but everything has been fine whenever it didn't. It'd make sense if letting DS9's health drop that low would be a fail condition, but there's nothing in the mission itself to indicate that this is something you need to prevent from happening.
  • carolyn002#6486 carolyn002 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    I have two issues with counterpoint. One is that when I join it and click accept, I get an error message saying "map transfer failed, requires a shuttle". This happened twice so far, but not every time thankfully. Second is that yesterday when I joined the map, me and another player just shot straight upward like rockets. Weird AF
    Tenye wa chesh gut!