test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Locked DOFF

fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
edited March 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I still have a KDF aligned Duty Officer named "Mudug" that is stuck on my Fed character. I cannot sell it or even dismiss it (button greyed out). Can someone remove that one Duty Officer from the roster?

And, yes, I posted about this a year ago, but no answer: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1260966/cant-dismiss-duty-officer

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,361 Arc User
    Any chance of a screenshot or two? It helps when we can see what you get to see...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    1lbj0szbn4ez.png
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,361 Arc User
    Thanks for the screenshot. Unfortunately, there's nothing there that indicates why he isn't dismissable...
    I wonder if, when you first got him, he was in your Inventory Overflow and you may have switched his Protected Status to 'on'...? If that's the case, you may be stuck with him forever as I don't think there's any way to toggle the Protected Status once he is in the roster...
    It may be possible to donate him to a Fleet Project.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    westmetals wrote: »
    Since he is not bound... he should be mailable. Send yourself a message, drag him into an attachment box. Then you can either delete the mail, or claim it with a Klingon-faction captain.

Already tried that a long time ago. When I try to e-mail the DOFF, it acts like it's going to, but the nothing happens. The mail closes out like it sends, but I never get the email and the DOFF never leaves my roster. I've even tried sending to someone else with same result.
    Thanks for the screenshot. Unfortunately, there's nothing there that indicates why he isn't dismissable...
    I wonder if, when you first got him, he was in your Inventory Overflow and you may have switched his Protected Status to 'on'...? If that's the case, you may be stuck with him forever as I don't think there's any way to toggle the Protected Status once he is in the roster...
    It may be possible to donate him to a Fleet Project.

Nope - I can't donate, e-mail or sell the DOFF.

When I try to sell, I get the message "[System][AuctionFailed]Unable to post your items for sale. Items placed back into your inventory"