test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Event Campaign progress - patch should have awarded but didn't

nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
From patch notes for today:
"Captains who did not receive earned Event Campaign progress from the Borg Resurgence Event despite participating will automatically be granted the progress."

But it didn't work.
I have 9/14 event progress, which should be 450 campaign points (50 points for each of the 9 event progress). But I'm still short 50 points, at 400 campaign points.

NOT FIXED
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,805 Arc User
    Same here. 7/14 event, only 300 (instead of 350) campaign progress.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Check again now or tomorrow. Mine did update eventually, so I am hoping it just took some time running through all the accounts that were affected.
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    Mine has now updated, silly it tooks hours and hours AFTER patch maintenance though.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,482 Arc User
    > @nccmark said:
    > Mine has now updated, silly it tooks hours and hours AFTER patch maintenance though.

Probably because it was set into motion during the patch to start later. Be glad it was fixed.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    > @nccmark said:
    > Mine has now updated, silly it tooks hours and hours AFTER patch maintenance though.

Probably because it was set into motion during the patch to start later. Be glad it was fixed.

Yes, mine got restored too, somewhere during the day.

Very unusual, btw, to run a corrective script while the patch is already live. But it appears to have worked.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,805 Arc User
    tagen wrote: »
    Check again now or tomorrow. Mine did update eventually, so I am hoping it just took some time running through all the accounts that were affected.

Seems to be the case, I'm at 450 and 9 now.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    sthe91 wrote: »
    > @nccmark said:

Yes, mine got restored too, somewhere during the day.

Very unusual, btw, to run a corrective script while the patch is already live. But it appears to have worked.

No idea what the case is for STO, but I have played other games where corrections like this need to run as a database script and do not dump in all the corrections at once. Sure, they could have kept the servers down while it ran, but if it is a relatively unobtrusive script, keeping the servers down an extra few hours/half a day/whatever would not be worth the impact.
This discussion has been closed.