test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 2/24/22

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
edited March 2022 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 2/24 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• Options
    hetairai#8501 hetairai Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Greetings Captains!
    (What time is this for me?)
    @ambassadorkael#6946 This link converts 7 am UTC to my local time, but maintenance times are always given in Pacific time (PST/PDT). My guess is, that UTC is the default, here's a link for PST:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PC+Maintenance&iso=20220224T07&p1=224&ah=2&am=30
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    Some good fixes there, if they work as intended. Can we get the Terran Intrepid interior, please, and some more Terran themed Bridges?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Oh, wow! We're so used nowadays to seeing 5 or 6 fixes each week that it's refreshing to see a fairly decent set for this week. There's some good fixes in there, too - congratulations!

However...
    @ambassadorkael#6946 This link converts 7 am UTC to my local time, but maintenance times are always given in Pacific time (PST/PDT). My guess is, that UTC is the default, here's a link for PST:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PC+Maintenance&iso=20220224T07&p1=224&ah=2&am=30
    I noticed this a few weeks back. I believe he enters the time for the event, forgetting to change his timezone from UTC to PST. Thus, we get an incorrect link each week.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Redacted - forums trolls dont know when to shut up!
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Thanks for the fixes. They're really appreciated.

I live in Central time, so I'm used to just ignoring what the OP states. In my TZ it starts at 9am and ends whenever the launcher turns green, is how I look at it.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Captains can no longer use Acheron parts on the Styx.
    These parts were given to players in error.

Not to happy about this, but I expected it. I'm sure it's something you intend to charge hundreds of dollars for later. :disappointed:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    duddutcher#4834 duddutcher Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    i hope that the super flare in the Sphere of Influance mission in the core of new romulas gets fixed next, also: jem hadar dont consume the white, powerbatteries or other equipment thats has one or more items on a slot that keep de-equiping, and the de-equip of traits.

but happy with the current fixes as wel
  • Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Thanks for the solution for the Campaign, looking forward to my missed day being restored :(

AFTER CHECKING I AM STILL ON 350 AND SHOULD BE ON 400! WAY TO GO CRYPTIC! Should of known it wouldnt work like promised!

You checked before the maintenance period that the patch notes are for.....

They edited their post just a couple of minutes before you posted your response and that edit came AFTER maintenance. So they are justified in their comment.

A comment that I came here to share as well. I just ran Infected and my campaign progress is still 1 day behind the event progress, so the fix did NOT work.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
  • Options
    erdi#1371 erdi Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Thanks for the solution for the Campaign, looking forward to my missed day being restored :(

AFTER CHECKING I AM STILL ON 350 AND SHOULD BE ON 400! WAY TO GO CRYPTIC! Should of known it wouldnt work like promised!

I also miss that so-called lost day that was supposed to have been fixed.
    h5mjvpretsht.jpg
    soaovb4gykvf.jpg
  • Options
    asa3dollarbillasa3dollarbill Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    As additional support, I also have 8 days of progress on the Event but only 350 points on the Event Campaign, the fix did NOT fix the issue.
  • Options
    coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    Same here with the missing day of Annual Campaign progress. Am on 8/14, so should be on 400 progress, but currently only on 350
    "We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    I now question whether the lost progress was just a hit & miss on trying to fix & the recovery of that first day or just words put out there to cover up the glitch & those that lost that first day effort progress for the campaign is just ... out of luck.
  • Options
    erdi#1371 erdi Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I open my nightclub last night at 21h, West European time UTC+1, and come home this morning (06h) after working all night and closing the nightclub decide to play the event and poof everything is right, even the one missing event progress is there.
  • Options
    coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    Okay, the missing Annual Campaign progress appears to now be fixed. Maybe it was due to go through on server reset time. Anyway, I am now on 8 days progress and 400 Annual Campaign progress
    "We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."
  • Options
    edited February 2022
  • Options
    edited February 2022
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Redacted all comments! forums trolls dont know when to shut up!
This discussion has been closed.