test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mission-breaking bug: Immortal Unidentified Assault Drone in Sphere of Influence.

bogardanbogardan Member Posts: 35 Arc User
Type of bug: Mission/hostile NPC.

Location/Mission: Sphere of Influence, The Other Side section of objectives, Kill the Guardian objective.

Nature of bug: Unkillable enemy renders mission progress impossible. Mob known as Unidentified Assault Drone. Stuck at 1 hit point.

Potential cause: Low-level character (level 2 in this case) causes mobs in some missions to be glitched.

Attempted fixes:

-Using different weapons and abilities to attempt to kill it. (No fix. Mob does not register damage.)
-beaming out and back in. (Mob does not reset. No fix).
-Having Worf kill the mob. (Mob immortal, no kill possible. No fix.)
-drop and retake the mission. (No fix, mob still immortal.)

Comments

• Options
    calford24calford24 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I have encountered the same bug. I have also attempted multiple restarts of the mission and relaunched of the game. I am using a low level character, level 4.
  • Options
    bogardanbogardan Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Origin of bug found: Low-level characters cannot complete later-stage missions, due to both ground and space mobs not taking any damage during these missions despite being equal level.
  • Options
    roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 564 Arc User
    What's the minimum level requirement for this mission?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    What's the minimum level requirement for this mission?
    Currently, any mission from the Journal can be accessed right out of the tutorial at level 3...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/