test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 2/9/22

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
edited February 2022 in Release Notes
Star Trek Online will have PC maintenance tomorrow, 2/9, at 7am PT. Estimated downtime is 2.5 hours, you can find the patch notes here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11508953
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,018 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Short, just a few fixes, but they're good ones! Thank you.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    galaxia2022#6551 galaxia2022 Member Posts: 1 New User
    NO SERVER STAR TREK ONLINE GAMES!!!!!!!
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2022
    Yea I'm surprised no notice of "Blood of the Ancients" or "Power Source" or "Secrets of the Ancients" yet being resolved given how blinding the Lava is... Hopefully someone works on fixing this soon! As it's been reported by many over the last several months.

MTOZKlG.png
    which results in this:
    L774ajd.png
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    aidy1972ukaidy1972uk Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    So far, tried new TFO twice and got SNR'd once shooting kicks off, just tried "Red Shift" Mission, almost exact senario! Once you get to the map with the station in, get SNR'd!
  • Options
    spookpwaspookpwa Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Have trouble with server timeout in Voth dyson sphere.

Every time it happens and I logg back in everything is reset.
    In Undine area map is reset to no areas controlled and in contested area all controll on towers are gone.
    On top of that, every time it happens I lose the progress I have with killing Voth ships.
    Double_e23652_217093.jpg

A test server is supposed to be used to properly test patches before patching anything....
  • Options
    caillcruachcaillcruach Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Happening when I'm playing my new klingon toon kicking me every couple of minutes
  • Options
    morgan1961morgan1961 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The server keeps dropping out?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,018 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    Yea I'm surprised no notice of "Blood of the Ancients" or "Power Source" or "Secrets of the Ancients" yet being resolved given how blinding the Lava is...
    "Secrets of the Ancients" needs nothing fixed. It's a cutscene that takes place in the area at the end of "The Power Source". When they fix TPS, SotA will 'inherit' the fix because it doesn't need fixed.
    Now, "Blood of Ancients" is a mission that needs fixed because it uses the same map and has the same problem.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
This discussion has been closed.