test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tutorial Bridge Officers "K'Gan", "Tarsi" and "Evelyn Savea" cannot be reclaimed

inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
Commented on this for K'Gan in another thread somewhere but can't find it to update the info...

Anyway, the purple-quality bridge officer for each faction is supposed to be reclaimable in case of being dismissed.
For Starfkeet Officers (25c), the Personnel Officer across from Commander Viala will give a replacement "Elisa Flores".
For Romulan Republic, "Tovan Khev" cannot be dismissed due to his story involvement, so a replacement reclaim isn't needed.
For Jem'Hadar, you get enough officers because you begin at level 60 anyway.

For Klingon Defense Force characters, "K'Gan" used to be reclaimable from the Personnel Audit Officer behind S'staas in Klingon Academy. Since the Klingon faction overhaul, and K'Gan's redesign, he can no longer be reclaimed.

Original Series and Discovery factions appear to have the biggest issue. Neither "Tarsi" nor "Evelyn Savea" cannot be reclaimed at all. Rather disappointing given Tarsi recently had a slight visual update and some of us may want the new version of her...
- - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/

Comments

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hrmm this is an interesting thing, so I'll put this in for investigation. Thanks for the report on it!
  • chuckiii#3391 chuckiii Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    i have a work around for you. if you saved your outfit choice in the tailor of these characters you can bring them back that way. i got purple rarity bridge officers and used the tailor saves to mat them over the original bridge officer and renamed them. easy fix aswell as makingthe all purple rarity. cool right.