test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Todays Freebies 7 of 9 costume and Talaxian Uniforms !!!

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,194 Arc User
Are you excited ???
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    I have both. I'm glad for the people that don't have them. The Talaxian set has some great pieces for customizing outfits. Especially a few skirts. But I suspect it's a set not many go for. The Seven of Nine set is honestly kind of dull unless you are doing a Samus Aran Space Barbie. The most useful piece in it is the shoes.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,328 Arc User
    Doesn't show up for me (yet) but then again i may be a few minutes early.
    Have to check if i don't own these yet.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    vedauwoovedauwoo Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    Yeah.....I was like....."No fair" I apparently already got the talaxian set because i wanted to dress really really gaudy! lol
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Pretty sure I got the Talaxian set from some previous giveaway. Because I can't imagine I bought it myself. (And I've had 7of9 for years & years).

But that's fine, not every freebie is for everyone. :)
  • Options
    ajay1701dajay1701d Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Presently I read 10.56PM PT on 23rd January - and these items are not showing up under my Promotions tab. To my knowledge I do not have these items from any other occasion and I have not claimed them yet in this instance. Any issues? Should I be looking elsewhere?

They are costumes so I am not too phased, but I have never had this issue before.
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    ajay1701d wrote: »
    Presently I read 10.56PM PT on 23rd January - and these items are not showing up under my Promotions tab. To my knowledge I do not have these items from any other occasion and I have not claimed them yet in this instance. Any issues? Should I be looking elsewhere?

They are costumes so I am not too phased, but I have never had this issue before.

in uniforms tab.
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    tigeraries wrote: »

in uniforms tab.

you need to check the uniforms tab.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    ajay1701dajay1701d Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »

in uniforms tab.

you need to check the uniforms tab.

Me right now = Derp hahaha.

Thanks to both :)
  • Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Excited. I almost bought the Talaxian outfit for my Ferengi. I am glad I held out.

Now if they would just bring back the Worf sash for Federation characters, all my Space Barbie dreams will come true.
  • Options
    kurtronkurtron Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    qultuq wrote: »
    Now if they would just bring back the Worf sash...

Yea, that definitely needs to be brought back for everyone, either in the Mudd's store, or as an account unlocked giveaway. I only have 2 character who grabbed it the last time it was offered, and then it was only per-character.
  • Options
    mckurland91mckurland91 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I certainly hope these freebies are still available. I always hate the "you snooze, you lose" policy with that.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,520 Arc User
    I certainly hope these freebies are still available. I always hate the "you snooze, you lose" policy with that.

Sorry, daily giveaways are daily. You snooze, you lose.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    The Seven of Nine set is honestly kind of dull unless you are doing a Samus Aran Space Barbie. The most useful piece in it is the shoes.

Actually, the most useful part of the Seven of Nine set is being able to make your bridge officers and Captain into Liberated Borg with the implants. I have no idea if the implants were fixed so that they work on male characters.
This discussion has been closed.