test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

QoL...Elachi Walker

keepcalmchiveonkeepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
not sure how others feel, but is there any way to reduce the size of this combat pet? maybe to the height of the dino?

just asking...while i like it, its becoming a tad overkill in tight spots and on space interiors. ive put it aside for now and use it on open ground maps until further.

imma guess probably not, but would like to ask anyway.
meh

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Pet spam on ground maps is insane right now. It makes team content unplayable when each of 4 teammates has at least 3 summonables active at all times. This is compounded by the size of the more popular ones, like the walker and the tardigrade.
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Would be nice if they make the micro walker combat capable as an alternative of the larger one.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    Related to this: could we have a button to turn off other players' pets on social maps (preferably all maps).
  • Options
    wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    Would be nice if they make the micro walker combat capable as an alternative of the larger one.

I think this is the option i would go with. I LIKE the current iteration but i can understand why it might be problematic for some, being as big as it is.

As a side note, we should totally be able to use this ship in the shuttle mission as our own walker. That's LITERALLY what it is, let us use it for that. It would probably make that queue more popular.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    > @wraithshadow13 said:
    > I think this is the option i would go with. I LIKE the current iteration but i can understand why it might be problematic for some, being as big as it is.
    >
    >
    > As a side note, we should totally be able to use this ship in the shuttle mission as our own walker. That's LITERALLY what it is, let us use it for that. It would probably make that queue more popular.

That would be super cool, but I have a feeling it is beyond the capabilities of the system.

I love the elachi ships. I wish they would make playable elachi in the same way as the Jems.
  • Options
    faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    Damit Man! It's our Constitutional Right to Own and Operate Hugely Oversized Deathrobots Whenever and Wherever we wish. What are you one of those Pacifist Picard Pansies? "Oh! I say! That neighbors giant deathrobot is keeping me up at all hours of the night. And it keeps defecating some sort of green glowing lubricant in my begonias".
  • Options
    live8evillive8evil Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    Damit Man! It's our Constitutional Right to Own and Operate Hugely Oversized Deathrobots Whenever and Wherever we wish. What are you one of those Pacifist Picard Pansies? "Oh! I say! That neighbors giant deathrobot is keeping me up at all hours of the night. And it keeps defecating some sort of green glowing lubricant in my begonias".

This. Besides, the pet already IS a miniaturised version of the elachi walker.
This discussion has been closed.