test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Breen Cryoshaper Armor - where is it in the tailor?

questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,321 Arc User
Got myself the breen cryoshaper set last weekend, but can't find the visuals in the tailor.
Where can i find the visuals or is the only way to look like a breen the character locked lobi item?
This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    That's quite disappointing.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    That means they removed it from the winter store and placed it in the lobi store? Cause I have a bunch that I know cost winter currency but this year I also can't find the Breen costume anywhere.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    That means they removed it from the winter store and placed it in the lobi store? Cause I have a bunch that I know cost winter currency but this year I also can't find the Breen costume anywhere.

They moved it to the Lobi store last year. You had one shot at getting the costume for winter currency, I got a set like this as well. I wish I had gotten a few more.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    Yeah the new set doesn't come with any tailor unlocks.

The Lobi set that was introduced in 2019 (and which is actually an uniform only), was only available for Winter currencies during that same event. They announced in advance back then that it would be moved to the lobi store after the event ended.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11306923-q's-winter-wonderland-2019!
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    Has anyone tried to use this set on boffs?
    https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Breen_Adaptation_Suit

I'm playing around with creating a breen inspired character including boffs with breen visuals, but I'd like to know if it is actually possible with the currently available items.
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Yeah I found it disappointing too but I do understand Cryptic wanting to preserve the value of that Breen lobi costume. I have 1 specific Breenish toon so I'll have to decide if I want to get that Breen costume, luckily I think there's currently a lobi -20% sale, or dang it, there was at least as of yesterday lol might've missed out lol dang maybe next time.
This discussion has been closed.