test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Open ceaseless momentum to KDF!

aftulusaftulus Member Posts: 668 Arc User
Along with other cross faction boxes from premium ships since we are cross platform now.

I'm not sure the reason it exists, but it's annoying I can't get it on all characters. I'm doing basically all ceaseless momentum torp spam builds and I didn't realize you can't get them on KDF. Is there a chance these non zone store boxes could be opened to both sides. The zen store available stuff could be left as is.

That or, like some other skills, could all premium items like ceaseless momentum be made available on free ship. Just like how withering barrage was made available via a free ship. If the winter ship or similar had ceaseless momentum account unlocked that would be amazing.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    You CAN get it on KDF...by shelling out several hundred million EC for a Na'Qjej intel battlecruiser. Start saving.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    aftulusaftulus Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    No, it's 1 billion atm. I don't think there is a way to get it cheaper.

I would think since it's for KDF It would be at least the same cost or cheaper... compared to everyone else. Must be why the KDF is loosing so bad. They wont let their own people have the good stuff.

What about making more ship kits that anyone can use. Since it's so expensive make it avaible to buy whithout buying the ship itself. don't they have those at half price. They literally just killed off one of the most important torp skills.

It needs to be made affordable again one way or another. 100 mill on fed and rising and 1 billion on kdf. This is smack in the face to all torp users.
    Post edited by aftulus on
This discussion has been closed.