test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Red Alert Rewards?

On the official website page regarding the Red Alert event, it states:

"After you receive five daily progress, you’ll be rewarded with a package containing the following, once per account:

An Ultimate Tech Upgrade
A Specialization Point"

I have completed five daily progress, where are my items?

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    On the official website page regarding the Red Alert event, it states:

"After you receive five daily progress, you’ll be rewarded with a package containing the following, once per account:

An Ultimate Tech Upgrade
    A Specialization Point"

I have completed five daily progress, where are my items?

Are you on PC or console? On PC, you get one daily progress each day you do a Red Alert. So you need to do five more days, the blog is not correct. It is when you reach 10 for this event not 5, that is a copy-paste error. On console, it was a one week event that probably has already ended. I am going to get my rewards tonight since on PC I will have done 10 days plus the extra dilithium days (if wanted or those days can be used to make up for certain days missed). Always look at the amount of daily progress you have in the Events tab and not solely the blogs.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    snowpiercer#1188 snowpiercer Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    It's on PC, but I'm telling you what it says on this website. If it is wrong, they need to fix it. It says "five".
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I just found out about the event and this is the 5th day I've been able to do it. I sort of thought that subscribing to the STO newsletter would inform me of such events, but apparently not. I missed out on the chain events also.

Someone needs to proofread their webpages:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11442493-the-galaxy-goes-to-red-alert!

[Edit] Oh, I just noticed. That page is old. Bad webpage management. Old pages like this need to be removed and not used to link from the launcher.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    [Edit] Oh, I just noticed. That page is old. Bad webpage management. Old pages like this need to be removed and not used to link from the launcher.
    ...but the launcher goes to https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11500843
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    ...but the launcher goes to https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11500843

Exactly my point, and did you read the text?
    "After you receive five daily progress, you’ll be rewarded with a package containing the following, once per account:"
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    Yes, and it also says:
    For Captains on PC, playing the two week version...
    ...which requires 10 days of progress to complete.
    Admittedly, this text usually appears on those blogs and this time it didn't, but there was a distinction made between the Console run of the event and the PC version.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/