test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campaign III bug

I have played and completed every event since this campaign started, (even those that did not count towards completion)
But I am still 800 points short and my tab only shows three events, (even though four have been available) my tab shows that we have 2 events left to play, but there is only one coming.
The Kobayashi maru event was supposed to count towards the campaign, but even tho I have completed it ( I have the rewards) those points did not register.
Re ticket (633492)
Screenshots have been submitted.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    But I am still 800 points short...
    The Kobayashi Maru event did register it's points or you'd need a hell of a lot more points.
    When the 5th event happens, you'll find you need 16 days of play to complete the Campaign.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • diesel#5122 diesel Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @inferiority said:
    > The Kobayashi Maru event did register it's points or you'd need a hell of a lot more points.
    > When the 5th event happens, you'll find you need 16 days of play to complete the Campaign.

Thats my point, THEY DID NOT REGISTER.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    If they didn't register, you'd need an additional 700 points on top of your 800 for a total of 1500.
    The final event can give you 1050 across all 21 days, and you only need 800.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • diesel#5122 diesel Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @inferiority said:
    > If they didn't register, you'd need an additional 700 points on top of your 800 for a total of 1500.
    > The final event can give you 1050 across all 21 days, and you only need 800.

Your still missing the point
    if they HAD registered then I would already have finished the campaign.